University Of Fallujah
University Of Fallujah
The department seeks to identify the future executive and scholarly compass in the university in all its colleges and installments through formulation of a number of decisions and executive exercises which account for the optimal performance for the university in addition to the formulation of policies and strategies that cope with ongoing modernity.
The department looks forward to reach to the optimal degrees of success, excellence and quality management in job, educational and research fields and ultimately contribute to a quality service for the university and to MHESR.
- Inaugurate new colleges and academic departments and focus the work on these needs and identify the prerequisites in terms of assets and buildings in a strong bid to offer a better higher education.
- Identify the general criteria that are utilized for the planning and follow-up in addition job performance monitoring and evaluation. Setting the programs as per the scholarly potential in a bid to elevate the scholarly level in a manner that is proportional to the present-day realities.
- Overhaul the deviations that occur during the implementation process for all plans engineered for the university academic departments through the monitoring process.
Conduct a comparison process between the past and present performance to identify the difference and craft plans for a better future performance.
The department organizational structure consists of four divisions which are
- Planning divison
- Statistics division
- Follow-up division
- Strategic policy division
The divisions are illustrated in the below chart
Duties of the department
● Planning Division
This division assumes the following responsibilities:
- Present the proposal that have to do with the inauguration of new ( colleges, academic departments, executive departments, administrative divisions or units) within the university installments.
- Liaise with the MHESR to procure a duly made agreement for the proposed structural expansions following the presence of human and physical prerequisites including the (buildings, labs, libraries) required for the structural expansions.
- Release the university executive orders that have to do with the proposed inaugurations following a duly made agreement offered by the MHESR.
- Collect and coordinate the scholarly, executive and technical plans crafted by the university colleges and headquarter departments to unify them with a grand plan in the light of the general overall FU goals and prerequisites of FU mission accomplishment .
- Conduct the short-term one-year , mid-term-five-year plans and long-term beyond-five-year plans to implement the FU goals with less time and less efforts in coordination with colleges and academic departments and other university installments.
- Evaluate the economic feasibility reviews for the university work projects.
- Set up the training program sessions brochure.
- Set up academic guide.
- Set up the university strategic plan.
- Set up the plans for university personnel skill development in terms of nominating them to partake in the developmental training program sessions across the academic year.
- Liaise with department of continuous education to hold developmental training program sessions for the university personnel in addition to forwarding the syllabuses of the already program sessions held at the MHESR to publicize them over to the Iraqi universities.
- Coordinate with bodies that sponsor the training program sessions to create a liaison of cooperation as per the university personnel skill needs.
● Statistics Division
The division assumes the following duties:
- Furnish the specialized reference points with data and the required statistical tables.
- Create statistical tables that have to do with students, teaching staff and forward them to the MHESR.
- Create a database for all the university workforce (full-time personnel, part-time personnel, payday personnel).
- Create a database for all teaching staff members including their (specialties, degrees, job title and their scholarly activities.
- Conduct the annual collegiate statistics and the annual statistical report and forward them to the MHESR.
● Follow-up Division
The division assumes the following responsibilities::
- Follow up the university accomplishment rates for the annual plan and identify the challenges it faces.
- Conduct a daily follow-up on the processing of the department duties with no reported delay. Conduct correspondences with the FU colleges and departments in addition to the feedback follow-up on these correspondences.
- Follow-up on the implementation of strategic plans for the university with particular focus on the 5-year and 10-year plans.
- Follow up on the movement trends of the university personnel ( full-time personnel, part-time personnel, payday personnel).
- Liaise with the MHESR to ensure the implementation of new college/department inauguration plans that are set by the university.
- Follow up on the implementation of the training program sessions for the personnel and teaching staff in the university in terms of coordination with the FU department of continuous education.
- Follow up on the conferences and academic forums that are planned to be held by the FU colleges in full coordination with the department of academic affairs.
Division of the Public Policy and Strategic Planning
The division was inaugurated and placed within the organizational structure of the department of planning and follow-up pursuant to the university executive order no. (م.ر.ج 252 ) released on October 06, 2016 coupled with the MHESR/(legal and executive directory) order no. (14542) on August 11, 2016.
The division assumes the following responsibilities
- Craft the university public policy in coordination with colleges and QA-Academic Accreditation Department.
- Include the public policy proposals made by the university council or university president with the division mandate.
- Review the public policy and constantly get it updated.
- Liaise with colleges to inaugurate a public policy unit in each college.