University Of Fallujah
University Of Fallujah
The department was inaugurated in 2009 with a name of engineering affairs division/FU Main Campus
- Follow up and make visits to public institutions to transfer the land (307 acres) possession into FU's , land that lies past the international highway.
- Put into possession a land (100 acres) designated for FU School of Veterinary Medicine and School of Agriculture across the second side of the int. highway.
- Liaise with public facilities in the city of Fallujah to connect (water resource, sewage system, power)to FU main campus.
- implementation and followup Division
- Maintenance and service Division
Department director Dr. Eng. Abdulsalam Yousuf Obaid.
Assistant Director (Eng. Ziyad Ali Hammadi)
Hussein Ali Abdullah
Erfan Naji Abdullah
Implementation and follow-up Division
Manager : Eng. Ziyad Ali Hammadi.
- Eng. Issah Ghanim Hussein
- Eng. Mahmoud Misha'al Fayadh
- Eng. Oday Asa'ad Abid
- Eng. Abdulkareem Abid Awad
Review and designs Unit
- Eng. Muhammed Shakir Hamad
- Eng. Ali Talib
- Eng. Fua'ad Mehsin Barjas
- Eng. Sulaiman Nayef Ahmed
- Eng. Saja Nouri Nawaf
- Eng. Hamid Hussein Obaid
- Eng. Baida'a Abdulwahid Jassim
- Eng. Osamah Muzahim Abduljabbar
Division of Maintenance and service
Manager : Eng. Sinan Abdulhameed Abduljabbar
Civil Engineering Unit
- Eng. Emad Ahmed
- Eng. Muhammed Abdud Jdea'
- Mr. Azeez Abbas
Electrical Engineering Unit
- Eng. Essam Nayef.
- Mr. Hameed Safr.
Mechanical Engineering Unit
Eng. Sa'ad Abdulazeez Salman
Eng. Roa'a Nouri Nawaf
Eng. Tha'ir Mahmoud Nayel
- Create FU campus designs.
- Implement outside fence for the FU campus in Al-ni'emiyah district of Fallujah.
- Implement the FU Campus front fence.
- Implement FU Headquarter (under implementation).
- Implement engineering affairs department (under implementation).
- Implement campus infrastructure (under implementation).
- Implement dormitory building/1 (under implementation).
- Implement dormitory building/2 (under implementation).
- Implement dormitory building/A2 (twin-building project funded by Anbar Province Office)
- Implement School of Medicine Building.
- Refurbish , maintain, clean up and modify the makeshift campus in Baghdad School of Veterinary Medicine to receive students and faculties.
- Coordinate with Baghdad University to receive and hand over the campus and its assets.