University Of Fallujah
University Of Fallujah
The department was founded as per the university excecutive order no 25, on Feb. 02, 2015. It's attached to the University president office as per the university organizational structure.
The department consists of two divisions
- Internal auditing division
- Reporting and Monitoring Division
The department aims to conduct an all-out auditing and checkup for all the FU campus activities. It also emphasizes on the importance of the monitoring and compliance with the applied rules and instructions set by the university administration and its installments, in a manner which secures and preserves the financial resources and the revenues attained by the university accounting units, in addition to evaluating the scope of adherence of those installments to the applied laws and rules. The ultimate major aim of this department founding is to contribute to the success of the university and the realization of its objectives.
- The department seeks to be a quality value which can be realized in terms of the optimizing and increasing the processing of the university objectives in addition to optimizing the rules and operations and bringing the risk-reduction to a high level.
- Provide support to the FU administration in terms of the consultutive duties it offers with regards to the decision-making and light the responsibility burdens shouldered by the FU administration, including the duty to safeguard the university assets and resources. It's also mandated to apply the policies and realize the goals , support the administration in identifying the points of weakness and strength. It also works to take the necessary measures to prevent mistakes and counterfeiting or anything else that would keep the FU from realizing its sought goals.
- Reset and evaluate the administrative and financial behaviors in terms of contributing to the proposing, setting , evaluating and analyzing the plans to indentify the economic feasibility and how beneficial these plans are to the university.
- Optimize the internal monitoring in terms of checking up and evaluating the operational activities so as to keep the FU administration abreast on the real status of the activities that take place on a daily basis , in addition to identifying the occurring errors and offering possible suggestions and solutions in this regard.
- Audit all the financial activities that are made by the FU Administration including the spending checks, records and accounting logs in addition to the review budgets and account closings for the grand budget and the MHESR Fund.
- Conduct field auditing operations on the colleges and center ,spending accounts and the FU institutes as per a band of executive orders through specialized committees, mandated for this purpose and finally raise these reports to the University president for review and decision-making.
- Form urgent audit committees whenever there might be a reported financial violation to take the necessary measures and raise the sitrap to the president for review and decision making.
- Join all the executive audit subcommittees which are the (promotion committee, personnel salary committee, political segregation period committee, salary amendments committee, additional tenure assessment committee and job title amendment committee).
- Follow up on the probe lawsuit committees and urge to process them ASAP.
- Contribute and oversee all the audit operations of the university stored, static and monetary belongings during or at the close of the fiscal year.
- Conduct field visits for all university installments and follow up their workflow.
- Follow up the formed subcommittees in the university and ensure a sound and timely performance.
- Follow up the audit subcommittees in all university installments. The department is also mandated to follow up inventory match findings subcommittees in terms of leading the audit management for these formed subcommittees.
- Design a questionnaire for the department2015 to evaluate the internal monitoring systems in all university departments and installments to identify the points of weakness and strength in the items cited in the questionnaire which include the following organizational points
- Organizational affairs that have to with executive and legal affairs
- Organizational affairs that have to with financial and accounting activities.
- Organizational affairs that have to with expenditure and storage units.
- Organizational affairs that have to with departments and divisions of registry and student affairs activities
- Organizational affairs that have to with the activities of the tests management committees.
- Provide the lead administration with periodical reports about the workflow in all university departments and installments in a manner that solidifies the control of the university administration over all work levels . it also helps the lead administration to identify the points of weakness and deviations in the designed grand plans.